Restraint/Crisis Intervention Techniques Committee
The Council partners with the following agencies and organizations on the Restraint/Crisis Intervention Techniques Initiative.
- Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies
- Families Together in New York State
- Greenberg & Tauring Law Firm
- Hillside Family of Agencies
- NYS Coalition for Children's Mental Health Service, Inc.
- NYS Justice Center for Center for the Protection of People with Special Needs
- NYS Department of Education
- NYS Department of Health
- NYS Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services
- NYS Office of Children and Family Services
- NYS Office of Mental Health
- NYS Office for People with Developmental Disabilities
- Parsons Child and Family Center
- The Children's Village, Inc.
- Upstate Cerebral Palsy
- Vanderheyden Hall, Inc.
Restraint/Crisis Intervention Techniques Resources
- Behavior Support Standards Across Children's Service Settings - Progress Report (2010)
- Behavior Support Standards Across Children's Service Settings - Progress Report (2009)
- Behavior Support and Management: Coordinated Standards for Children's Systems of Care—A Report to the Governor and Legislature (2007)