Visit the Kids' Well-being Indicators Clearinghouse (KWIC) at www.nyskwic.org.
KWIC offers numerous formats for accessing and displaying data, including pre-defined and custom reports.
- An Indicator Report provides a table of all regions for a selected indicator.
- A County Report provides a table of all indicators organized by life areas for a selected region.
Custom Report options:
- A Custom Report gives users the ability to select specific indicator(s), region(s), and year(s).
- The Graph Builder gives users the ability to build line graphs and bar charts for selected indicator(s), region(s) and year(s).
- The Map Builder gives users the ability to map the full range of KWIC data, geographic areas and points of interest for an in-depth view of counties and communities across the state.